Today, I took myself out on a date, yes I did!
Pardon me, it seems like I only update you when it involves the word 'date'.. I promise to do better.... Lol
So, I went out to dinner today by myself to a restaurant I had always fancied and honestly I felt so thrilled to be able to do this. Here's why:
1. It was good to know that I enjoyed my own company.
2. While I love the company and friendship of others, I would survive if no one was to be found!
3. It was liberating in a very interesting way. I loved every minute of it!
4. I didn't have to endure poor conversation in the name of company *covers face* lol
5. Did I mention that it was liberating?
|Oh another bonus point.. Freedom to order like a glutton |